www.rcspecialists.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through Internet, of the company “TOTOMIS EVANGELOS”, located in ATHENS at 75 Deinostratou Street Postal Code 11743 with VAT Nr 067263525 and G.E.MI. 9289901000 where for reasons of brevity from now on it will be called COMPANY.
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store. Any user who enters and trades or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as “visitor” and / or “user” or “customer” depending on whether he is limited to visiting only the store or places and orders and sells products and services) shall be deemed to consent and unconditionally accept the following terms set forth herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then it is his responsibility to refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in Greek or in English.
Information provided & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, in terms of the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not liable for compensation for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the non-availability in which case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. In no case is the COMPANY liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor to the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or any permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
Intellectual property rights
All content in the online store, including badges, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license to use for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store. It is forbidden to copy, transfer or create a derivative work based on this content or mislead the public about the actual provider of the online store. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and insignia listed and describing the online store or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are assets of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store in no case provides permission or right to use them by third parties.
The user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and business ethics. It is obliged not to use our online store for:
- Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and damage to the COMPANY or any third party or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person
- Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.
- Submit, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of work relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements)
- Sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any kind,
- Sending, publishing, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or equip any software or computer hardware,
- Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations,
- Harassment of third parties in any way,
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
Our online store, under the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited right of access, use and presentation of this website and its contents. This license does not constitute a transfer of title to the Website and its components and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must keep copies of all copyrights and other proprietary notices in all copies of the Website and its components.
- You may not modify the website and its elements in any way or reproduce or present them in public, or distribute or otherwise use the website and its elements for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted herein.
The COMPANY, created this website with the sole purpose of serving their customers. The website is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important for you, our customer, to understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order and which is guarded by us.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from our online store, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by our online store, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed. their orders. The information collected by our online store through the website is intended to measure the number of visitors, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. Our online store does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to our online store the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers.
Our store has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to our online store.
Use of Information. Our online store collects the following types of information about users:
- Information that the user gives us when registering as a customer
- Information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from our online store,
- Information that the user gives us in entries of competitions that take place from time to time
- Information that the user gives us when connecting through another platform (applications ios, android, Facebook, Google).
When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Our online store makes use of the information you give us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding:
- the delivery of the order at your place
- for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case
- for new or alternative products offered by our online store
- special offers of our online store
- receiving gifts after a lottery.
Access to Information
Every order process requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the charge of which proof documents of identification of a legal holder are required for the first and only time, is guaranteed in each case. Any documentation and document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of our store. The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of our store for the reasons mentioned above. Our online store requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its customers with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can our online store share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions allowed or requiredby law or court decision, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which have been collected online without your prior consent (for example in the event of a court decision).
We consider it important to know what cookies are used on our website and for what reasons they are used.
Our goal is the correct information and protection for you and the best experience from your visit to our website.
Cookies are pieces of information, which in the form of very small text usually consisting of letters and numbers, are stored in the browser you use (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), helping the most efficient operation of our site. There are 2 different types of cookies:
- Necessary: They allow the basic functions of the site, such as navigation and access to safe areas of the website, adding products to the cart and completing purchases. The necessary Cookies are necessary for the site to function properly and to serve the purpose of the user’s visit (eg purchase completion).
- Functionality: They are used for the proper and smooth operation of the page and allow the site to “remember” the user’s choices, in order to provide improved and personalized functions according to his needs and interests. This category includes cookies with information such as shopping cart, but also information for safe browsing.
Correcting, Modifying or Deleting Information
Our online store allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to our online store. If you choose to delete information, our online store will act to delete that information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user, our online store will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question, contact our online store via e-mail. Changing or correcting your personal data can also be done through the registration page. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
Our online store is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. Our online store has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users submit to its website or provide it by any other means (eg by telephone). These processes protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to ensure that this information is accurate and used correctly. Your connection to it is secure because it uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology relies on a key code to encrypt data before it is sent over the (SSL) connection. The security control between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code, ensuring full communication. The browsers Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the SSL protocol and it is recommended to use them to connect to the website of our store
Make sure that you agree with the terms and conditions of this website because your further use and browsing of the website www.rcspecialists.gr implies your explicit and unconditional consent and consent with them, the customer-user-visitor is responsible for the acceptance of these terms, when registering in the online store of www.rcspecialists.gr.
This website and all its content – including design – is the intellectual property of the COMPANY and is protected by European and International copyright laws. It is prohibited to copy or reproduce any part of www.rcspecialists.gr without explicit consent.